My name is Christine Hoskin, and I am a freelance indexer and owner of Schoolhouse Indexing. I would be interested in working with you by providing back-of-the-book indexing services for your project.
I welcome the opportunity to offer you quality indexing in a broad variety of fields. As a member of the American Society for Indexing and a user of CINDEX indexing software, I am well prepared to tackle the indexing projects that you might encounter.
My years of indexing experience include work in a number of fields including:
- education (both in English and French)
- social sciences and culture
- children’s nonfiction/elementary education
- business and economics
- law and legal issues
- health, medicine and psychology
- travel, tourism and hospitality
- environmental sciences
- history and biography
I am a professional who is strong in:
- meeting deadlines,
- responding to client requests with prompt and courteous service, and
- capturing the essence of a book with well-worded, concise index entries.
Christine Hoskin, Schoolhouse Indexing
10-B Parade Ground Road
Etna, NH 03750